Thursday, May 13, 2010

skills

I have acquired several usefull skills today,



  • Receiving small blessings from foreign workers at Rite Aid by opening the door for them
  • Coaxing phone numbers out of girls through humor.
  • cascading my alarms to make myself feel like I'm getting more sleep
all very efficient, facadish, and to my benefit of course.

another accomplishment? I beat Tetris. that's right, all 150 lines. I felt very gratified. best part? I did it on the toilet (where i usually contemplate the deeper sides of life)

On that note, you don't really notice guys writing poems to girls anymore, do you? well, I'm totally bringing that back. I'll update you later on when things happen.

on a geeky side, life has been kind of like this. something where if there's something wrong, you don't really know what it is, and you just do random crap to try to change it around.
http://xkcd.com/722/
All credit to Xkcd.com

song quote of the day:
"I'mma be what i set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly, and all those who look down on me, I'm tearing down your balcony"
-Eminem, "Not Afraid"

Now, if only I could fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment