Monday, May 17, 2010

Experiment Conclusion

experiment conclusion-
Last night, i put my ipod on the dock, and set it on the lowest volume (oddly, zero, and you can still hear it in the dead of night) I put it on repeat, and what did i have to live with the entire night? That's right, Last night, I slept to Tik Tok, to test the effects of subliminal messages through music.

Results:
-I did not indirectly feel like hitting this city
-I did not feel like the biological father of 5 children from different mothers.
-I did not feel like I've changed my stage name three times.
-I did not feel related to a friend of a drug lord

This was a Failure, I did not wake up feeling like P Diddy, or any of the above symptoms. But I did wake up in the morning feeling like going back to sleep. the music kept me up until 2 at least, leaving me five hours of sleep.




1 comment: