Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The first post

Well, here it is. They say the first is always the hardest.

First off, let me explain the title.

My Name is Sinclair, and If you ask my parents why they named me that, they'll say "because it sounded good in French, and in English."
My friends and teachers call me Sinc. Delving deep into my history, in fourth grade, my math teacher called me "sinco" (well, cinco) I didn't like the spanish tone to it, so i just shortened it to "sinc," and it stuck.
My teamates at Ultimate call me Zinc. The coach is a chemistry teacher at the school, and he made the link between "sinc" and "zinc" almost instantly. he gives us element names for our jerseys. bet you can guess what i was!
You, my friend, can call me whatever. because this blog isn't about me, its about whatever. I might post what happened today here, i might post videos i thought were pretty neat. Maybe some pictures of me and my friends being stupid. endeavors with girls, math tests, poems, endeavors with girls, you get the picture.

I may just be a stupid teenager, but im a stupid teenager, with an age's worth of stuff to say. So read up (well, its really you're choice, but i don't know many people who just stare at text without reading it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment