Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rollerblade posse gang

While hanging out with my friend Hannah today, something very peculiar and disturbing was going on.

We were minding our own business at the intersection of lee and harisson. out of nowhere, ten.. no, twenty rollerbladers zoom by us on the street. leaving destructions and chaos in their wake. We were startled, but we knew that these rollerbladers were up to no good. up ahead, we see them stop. they blatantly jaywalk, no turn signals, no nothing. But one of the devils stays behind. He gets in the right hand lane, stops, turns around, defiantly places his hands on his hips (gay protest??) and halts traffic along the street. With a triumphant grin, he leaves, knowing that the drivers were at his mercy. All twenty of them then loiter around safeway, giving people nasty looks from within their rainbow sunglasses.
I ask you, what is the metropolitan police force doing to stop this madness? Nothing. The government obviously does not give a damn about our saftey. While rollerbladers prowl the streets, looking for victims, children and women cower in fear, for they know the danger that is in their presence. I do not know about you guys, but tonight, I sleep with my colt .45 and machete.

Me and Hannah (that's right grammar nazis... cry) managed to escape unscathed, but we encountered another problem. Our options had become very limited due to the influence of the RPG (Rollerblade Posse Gang) Which brings us to this week's Poll (see right hand column) Where is your favorite place to hang out?

Song Quote of the Day:
"I promise you kid, I'll give so much more than i get... I just haven't met you yet!"
-Michael Buble, "Haven't Met You Yet"

I wish you the best for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment